Irvine Adult Day Services
Irvine Adult Day Health Services mission, in partnership with families and the community, promotes an environment of health, dignity and well being for seniors, disabled adults and caregivers.
Our experienced professionals understand how difficult it can be for families to ask for help in the care of their older loved one. Families can trust us to understand their individual needs in a safe and confidential setting as we work closely with them to help identify positive care solutions that enhance their overall quality of life.
The Center provides a home-away-from-home support system to families by helping…
- Seniors who have decreased mobility as a result of Parkinson’s disease or stroke by creating individual therapy programs that increase strength and reduce the risk of falls.
- Seniors who are experiencing memory loss by providing stimulating activities in a safe and encouraging environment.
- Caregivers feel peace of mind in knowing their loved one is being safely cared for during the day.
The Center offers comprehensive adult day services programs that provide valuable social, medical and therapeutic services and support to frail seniors, disabled adults and caregivers. Our Team uses a preventative care approach to accomplish its mission by providing the following services:
- Structured Therapies designed to maintain or improve mobility and independence.
- Daily Health Monitoring of dietary, personal care needs, medication, and blood pressure.
- Well balanced meals, weight management, diet counseling and education.
- Recreational Activities promoting socialization and cognitive stimulation.
- Caregiver support groups, counseling and community referrals.
- Accessible door-to-door transportation.
For more information about the quality care and services provided at Irvine Adult Day Health Services, please contact our Program Director or Social Worker.
Address & Hours
20 Lake Road
Irvine, CA 92604
9:00 a.m. – 3.00 p.m
8:00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m
IADHS has a state-of-the-art gym and specializes in designing individual exercise programs that increase the functioning and independence of seniors. For those experiencing memory loss, we offer programs enriched with activities that stimulate cognition and memory.
Cultures & Languages
English, Farsi, Mandarin, Burmese, Hindi, Marathi, Spanish, French, Vietnamese